Director/Co Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:3255 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
Training Manager - Learning & Development - BFSI/FMCG (3-6 yrs)
One of the Top 5 business houses of the country is hiring L& D Specialists for its Talent development center in Navi Mumbai.
Role : Program Manager/L&D Specialist
Reporting Manager : Director
Key Deliverables from the role holder
- Support the Program Director for the delivery of select learning events of Group Learning Center
- Gather requirements of multiple stakeholders and link it to the overall plans of the Group and Business strategy and goals.
- Research / read / interact with different people to develop understanding & perspective on the subject.
- Get a sign off on the need analysis and learning objectives.
- Create broad outline of the course.
- Draw macro design of the learning intervention - Objectives structure, instruction strategy, pre - during - after interventions etc). Ensure the design will deliver the intended and agreed learning objectives.
- Search and select the appropriate faculty / learning partner to deliver the learning design.
- Ensure appropriate nominations are received from the Businesses.
- Ensure the delivery of the learning event as per the design by strict adherence to the pre, during and post learning plan.
- Observe the delivery of the program in the class room and provide feedback to the Program Director.
- Ensure implementation of post program action plan on sustained learning.
- Review course feedback to modify course structure methods of delivery and selection of appropriate faculty for future programs.
- Leverage on technology for learning effectiveness (pre, during and post program).
- Measure Business impact of the learning events.
- MBA HR from a Good Institute
- 3-5 years of L&D experience
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
- Great Interpersonal Skills
Those interested may apply directly or call on 8451801646 in case of query.