Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:4238 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Training Manager - Internet/FMCG/Telecom/Retail (15-20 yrs)
Exp: 15 - 20 years
- Experience heading training for operations and delivery teams
- Should be from Internet/FMCG/Telecom/Retail Only
- Good exposure in setting up training academy, scaling and implement training initiatives
- Strong problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverable
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information
- Working with Operations and Team Managers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and other key stakeholders to identify target audience training needs and deliver learning modules against required training timelines.
- Managing a team of site trainers and coordinating, planning, delivering and facilitating workflow training modules such as new hire, cross training, launch trainings for new services, and other ADS-specific trainings as necessary.
- Supporting and designing of training materials for use during classroom or virtual trainings, webinars, blended learning programs and online self-directed modules or materials.
- Identifying site-specific knowledge gaps through observations, focus groups, quality checks, and data analysis and propose specific training topics based on findings.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on training completion and success metrics.
- Assisting with development and validation of training materials, learner engagement strategies and evaluation plans.
- Coordinating and executing quality audits, and initiating follow-up requisite learning programs to address continuous improvement need, with assistance from Quality team
- Administrating Site Training, including testing and certification, managing scheduling and reporting on work outcomes and impact
- Contributing to the continuous improvement cycle of training and accuracy processes
- Serving as an instruction/training subject matter expert (SME) to advise trainers on training organization and presentation
- Maintaining training metrics for the site
- Bachelor's degree or significant college course work, in communication, education or related field
- Experience successfully managing a team and supporting their success and growth
- Demonstrate success and experience with planning, creating, implementing and delivering training
- Communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers
- Experience with one-to-many and one-to-one communication skills in both classroom and tutorial settings
- Experience collaborating with global stakeholders, SMEs, front-line managers and front-line employees
- Knowledge of learning and training practices
- Ability to use multiple learning methods and link appropriate methods with subject matter experts
- Experience working with remote teams
- Business English skills both verbal and written, as it's required to work with English language data training and learning
- Competent user level of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Project/program management and organizational skills
- Learning/training certification in eLearning
- Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications as appropriate (CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, or Flash
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.