Consultant at Synergy Staffing & Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:245 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Training Manager - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
The Sales Training Manager handles training programs for the trade sales team at India level - Identifies the the training needs across different roles & zones, identifies the right training interventions/programs, implements them & tracks effectiveness for improving the quality of such interventions/programs. He/she is responsible for end to end finalization of the intervention/program, right from the participant lists, reviewing content to designing assessment tests. He/she is expected to work in liaison with other partners and teams to ensure flawless execution & effectiveness in training processes
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in sales force capability meetings for the region
- Identify training needs based on inputs from sales organization-ZSMs, ASMs, RKAM, RTMs etc
- Designing assessment tests; Create electronic forms to administer tests; conduct tests; Share results with stakeholders
- Propose a training plan & sales capability development interventions to the Sales development manager & key stakeholders; & ensure execution of training/capability building programs against budget
- Manage all the related logistics and coordination like venue, travel, stay etc.; finalize faculty and coordinate for their availability for conducting various sessions
- Explore opportunities to liaison with external faculty to perform need-based trainings; conduct classroom trainings including On-boarding and refreshment training interventions
- On the Job coaching of sales officers and supervisors during joint field work. Assessment of Training needs and providing feedback
- Constantly review content for training/capability building interventions; work with various teams like Marketing, HR, and Global to customize content as per requirements
- Provide guidance and templates to participants for preparing action plan & track implementation of Action plan
- Take participant feedback post training and measure effectiveness of the training within a quarter from their supervisors
- Facilitate on-boarding of sales force during new joining as well as for new product launches
- Identify and finalize participant list for the program
- Build and leverage effective relationships with key business partners
- Consult with zonal business partners to prioritize and address sales capability gaps
- Strategically consult and partner to advise how learning solutions may help achieve business goals
Collaborate with business partners to plan and implement organizational change
- Post-graduation (MBA) in Sales & Marketing
- A proven track record of 6-8 years professional with FMCG sales background.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity & demonstrates high energy, drive & perseverance.
- Good interpersonal skills to navigate cross-functional teams and drive own agendas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.