SEO Analyst at Vervenest Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:203 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Training Manager - BPO (8-12 yrs)
BPO Training Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring the overall functioning of process, identifying improvement areas and implementing.
- Driving Training team to achieve training metrics.
- Initiate and drive projects that would increase customer satisfaction, Productivity and process
- Set Goals and deliverables for the team to carry out their activities (KPIs) Ensure all the KPIs of Training are met on monthly basis such as Training Through put, First time attempt, Training Attrition.
- Plan, prepare and deliver training according to the training packages.
- Prepare & Plan for the Monthly TNI Content to fine tune the associates on Soft skills, Process & Product related and ensure TNI are completed as per the given timeline.
- Track TNI refresher plan and coverage daily, Track improvement trends.
- Publish the Training Dashboard
- Nesting Governance is being tracked and validated.
- Conducting Trainer audit as per standard trainer audit parameters also to ensure all NHT batches are trained as per the lesson planner
- Visit the NHT batches to check training effectiveness and trainee knowledge on critical areas by different methods i.e. Mock call, dip check, Presentation on any topic, Crystal practice, etc
- Visit all the NHT batch to check if all advisors are meeting the MSR (Minimum Skill Required) eligibility such as Typing speed, Navigation Test, Versant assessment & Merit assessment.
- Validate the MSR Report shared by HR Vs. System report to ensure there are no variance observed during the Audit.
- Track daily batch trackers to ensure compliance to process tollgates - assessment days, certification scores, reassessment, before next day etc.
- Knowledge dissemination- Twice in a day briefing session is been conducted by us to all the supervisors during the session we cascade all new/latest updates further
to track the coverage. To Ensure all the training infra are in place as per the SOP such as Training Room & Data Lab.
- Monthly twice PKT is been conducted to all advisors and Supervisors where in PKT questions are been prepared based on the new updates/major observations /!
Learns reason, Publish the PKT Reports.
- Training Content Validation - Ensure monthly Training content shared by client is been validated and share the observation if any modifications /new updation is required.
- Monitor individual trainer's performance and guide, coach and motivate them to achieve individual as well as team goals.
- Driving center wise projects, Prepare and Share the Monthly Training Reports.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 08- 12 Years
- Function: ITES, BPO, KPO, Customer Service, Operations
- Expertise in Insurance/ Customer Servicing / Sales & Renewals capacities.
- Proficient with Excel and Power Point Soft Skills
- Willingness to learn & contribute, Positive Attitude, Effective team management skill.