Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:132 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Training Manager - BFSI Domain (8-12 yrs)
- Developing a thorough understanding of the product and company's business to design and conduct learning architecture for Relationship Managers.
- Conducting training sessions, based on architecture and need analysis, on the product for all new Relationship Managers etc. who join the bank.
- Maintaining MIS (pulled from the bank's systems) of who all completed the training by branch, circle, region etc. and tabulate that in addition to sales attributed to each RM/ branch etc. and share this with the senior management on a periodic basis.
- Developing capability of Relationship Managers as per milestones defined.
- Conducting joint field work with Relationship Managers to facilitate development.
- Conduct channel partner trainings.
- Get certified on training modules.
Key Requirements :
- Relevant experience working as a Training Manager in BFSI domain is a must have.
- Thorough domain knowledge of financial markets and products
- Graduation from a tier 1/2 college or university. (preferred)
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, excellent analytical skills
- High sense of ownership and customer centricity with a willingness to learn
Note: The job profile would require the candidate to extensive travel to client bank's locations to deliver the trainings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.