Training Manager - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Imparting Training to Max Life Employees as per defined and agreed Man Days.
- Providing right training inputs & Sales support to Axis & Max Life sellers - 2 days should be devoted towards training of Max Life employees.
- Post Training, on line certification through Inquizzitive, of sellers on the trained module to be completed - Once a quarter
- Refresher training should be done before the certification & follow up with failed candidates should be completed
- Create a robust Training team in circle by skilling the identified / shortlisted sales people so that they manage the training requirements of their clusters / branches
- Drive traffic to eLearning platform / Microsite so that technology can be leveraged to maximize reach
- Ensuring the measures of quality of business in Circle / that of mapped branches are above standards
- Ensuring SPs in 100% of the branches and all regulatory records to be maintained audit ready
- Traction of data on performance, publishing MIS, dashboard, calendars, EDMs etc. timely and effectively in coordination with Axis Bank Circle Office
- Conduct Skill, Knowledge & compliance based training programs for the entire patch at regular intervals
- Organize and make presentations in internal and external seminars.
- Develop and manage certification processes, Implementing evaluation process - online and offline to create a robust feedback and tracking mechanism on product knowledge and skills of all the trainees.
Ensuring SPs in branches :
- 100 % branches with 1 SP and 75% branches with 2 SP
- 100% Certification of SPs on Products, ULIP, AML, Ethics & Compliance before licensing & records of 100% of these SPs to be maintained
Key competencies/skills required:
- Training execution, Training enabling quality business, Ensuring Circle meeting compliance requirement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.