Lead HR Recruiter at Sky Jobs HR Services
Views:321 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Training Director - BPO (12-15 yrs)
The International BPO trainer experience is a must.
A Global services is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join as Training Director.
Directors in this role get to:
Empower the workforce: Create, facilitate, and/or revise training materials and documents to equip staff with fundamental skills and knowledge.
Drive forward: Oversee the meeting of financial and performance goals and the aligning of training programs across all geographies and sites
Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
Streamline and improve the program: Conduct and lead detailed gaps and needs analysis and post-training assessments; contribute and participate in all growth and improvement initiatives
Most successful candidates will have:
- Master's degree or equivalent.
- Customer-oriented approach in managing communications and issues.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; be able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues.
- Ability to be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements.
We are hiring for locations : Airoli, Navi Mumbai and Hyderabad.
The client has a Hybrid work model with rotational shifts.
Rotational shifts : General, 6PM to 3AM & 2PM to 12 Midnight