Senior Consultant at Headhunters HR
Views:2186 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Training & Development Role - Securities Firm (5-10 yrs)
Our Client, one of India's Leading Securities Firms which is in the business of Dealing in Equities & Commodities Broking, Retail Assets and Distribution of Financial Product is seeking suitable Training & Development Professionals (T&D) at their Office at Lower Parel (Mumbai)
JOB PURPOSE :
To impart Product & Soft Skills Training & Implement E-Learning.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. To strategize, design and deliver end-to-end training programs on Products, Process and Soft-skills
2. To understand Learning Gaps from/in collaboration with key stakeholders and HO teams. Mapping the issues faced by the departments and coming up with Training programs
3. Planning, preparing and implementing the training calendar
4. To do the content development so as to providing tools for training & assessment
5. Implement E Learning platform
6. Design and develop content for e-Learning Training modules applicable to various departments
7. Assessing impact of training programs
8. Expert in using Blended training techniques (classroom, webinar & e-learning)
9. Appointing, managing & assuring quality of external trainers and service providers
10. Understanding of retail financial products & market like Demat, broking, mutual funds, life & health insurance and home loans
11. Execution and delivery focused with strong project delivery experience
12. Strong communication skills - Written & Verbal
13. Knowledge of MS Office especially PowerPoint and Excel
14. Flexible, dedicated, team-oriented with ability to collaborate effectively and easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
15. Ready to travel occasionally across India for training interventions
16. Implement E Learning module and use the same extensively
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED :
1. Self Driven and able to adapt to the organization's dynamic business demands
3. Able to coordinate with multiple teams, select few customers and vendors.
4. Good command of both written and spoken English
5. Create and develop a collaborative atmosphere
6.Taking responsibility for getting things done, overcoming obstacles or challenges
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
1. Full time MBA/PG
2. 5-10 years of total experience with 5 years of relevant experience in T&D team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.