Trainer - Voice & Accent - BPO/ITeS (3-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor interactions on communication and soft skills as per defined sampling
- Coaching the employees for effective call handling and communication
- Deliver soft skills / Voice and Accent training
- Support floor training initiatives.
- Knowledge of topic-specific content creation, design and development of training material.
- Provide feedback and input for training content enhancement and development.
- Develop action plans for the bottom quartile and ensure they move up the learning curve.
- Must have managed multiple processes/ LOBs.
- TNA/TNI Exposure (should be able to conduct TNA/ TNI)
- Monitor and coach agents on usage of grammar, pronunciations and other aspects of the English / Hindi language, culture, etc.
- Good Reporting Skills - Should be able to create basic reports on Excel and PPT
- Participate in Daily/Weekly/Monthly reviews to share the update and action plan on communication and soft skill improvements
Salary offered: 14-17LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.