Trainer/Training Manager - Hospitality (6-10 yrs)
Designation : Training/ Operations Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing and customising various training programs to suit client's unique needs. These will include video logs, pictures, presentations and real time training.
- Responsible for training new and existing staff of various operation departments.
- Leading the entire program of training the ground staff and getting them at par with the industry standards of 5 star villa hospitality.
- Setting systems and procedures for implementing training, monitoring actions and evaluating performances of all staff.
- Conducting periodic appraisals and evaluations.
- Implementing and executing training of the designed programs with the staff.
- Responsible for inducting all new staff in the team and to make recommendations on the basis of their performance.
- Monitoring and evaluating the ongoing training and ensure the team is appraised of the company's practices and protocols.
- To be able to support core operations team in day to day operations as and when required.
- Kitchen Set Up for all new acquired homes
- Making a staff plan for all new homes
- Training all the new staff
- Dealing with the new Homeowner related queries
- Checking of the handover list
- Source staff if required
- Creating Menus
- Pricing Ala Carte menus
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Able to demonstrate consistently high quality of hygiene and other allied services
- Lead by example
- Hands on
- Organised and Systematic
- Patient, energetic and open-minded
- Creative and humorous
- Empathetic and enthusiastic
- Well-presented, polite and tactful
- Can handle complaints in a calm manner
- Excellent people handling skills
- Previous experience in managing a Housekeeping/F&B team & employees through motivation, coaching and development.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitasking
- Working knowledge of rooms management systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping/ Food & Beverage process and procedures.
Educational Qualifications : IHM, BCOM, BMM, BMS, BAF, MBA or PG