Trainer - Learning & Development (7-12 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Consult the business to deliver best in class learning interventions aligned with the needs of the business
- Assist the business in the planning and management of learning programmes in line with business strategy.
- Should be willing to travel across geos on business requirement
- Ensure the highest standards in the design and facilitation of key skills development programmes including milestone programmes and sales acumen.
- Contribute to the continual development of best practice learning policies and practices.
- Manage firm-wide programmes and leadership milestone programmes.
- Ensure suitable ROI measures are in place to track and evaluate the quality, value and relevance of training & development programmes on a monthly basis.
- Design using a blended approach.
- Create and facilitate virtual and Instructor-Led Trainings (ILT) as well as curate quality e-learning materials that align closely with the learning and developmental needs by function and job/skill levels
- Apply adult learning principles, design thinking, and instructional design methodologies and best practices such as ADDIE
- Ramp up quickly on Learning & Development related softwares, Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Track and measure training progress, effectiveness, and feedback using data insights
- Communicate and elevate L&D's vision, value, and latest learning solutions to key stakeholder groups by leveraging multiple engagement tools and social intranet sites
- Work effectively and collaboratively in ambiguous situations where processes are complex and often not clearly defined
- Provide relevant work samples of training content/toolkits created and successfully deployed
Preferred Skills & Requirements :
- Experience and track record of working in a fast-paced and complex working environment managing multiple priorities and competing demands.
- 7+ years working in learning.
- Appropriate professional qualification in HR and/or training.
- Proven skills in programme facilitation and design (both classroom and e-learning) essential.
- Proven skills as a learning business partner.
- Strong programme management experience.
- Strong communication skills (both spoken and written).
- Team player with a strong focus on delivering to high standards.