Senior Consultant at PriorityONE Consulting
Views:1659 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Trainer - Fund Accounting & Transfer Agency (8-13 yrs)
- Consults with all levels of management to translate business requirements into learning and development strategy.
- Develops and implements programs that support individual and organisational performance that are aligned with Business Unit and/or enterprise-wide needs.
- Designs and implements proactive communication plans to ensure that learning and development initiatives are communicated effectively to global audiences.
- Evaluates training solutions to identify areas for improvement and maintain highest quality delivery.
- Identifies and evaluates applicability of new learning development vehicles, tools or programs developed by other organisations or vendors. Recommends purchase of programs to management, as appropriate.
- Facilitates/conducts learning and training solutions.
- Acts as project manager for major, complex and high-profile learning and development initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.