Trainer - Contact management Team - Contact Centre (6-10 yrs)
- Total work experience of minimum 7 years out of 5 years in training in technical training
- Experience in Contact Centre, Dialer Management, Risk Management, Collections, Contact Management
- Technical skills of Outbound Dialer, Workforce Management, Inbound, Digital, and Alternative Contact channels
- Must be flexible for working n 24- 7 shifts
- Provide training and development to the GSC Contact management staff will providing support to other regions where applicable. Training would include but is not limited to technical, operational, analytical and personal development skills. The training will be delivered in a consistent learning experience to all new and existing Contact Management Team members.
- Understand and assist in the delivery of training requirements within the department as set out by the CM training lead / Contact Management Heads. Training will focus on One Best Way and Aspect/Genesys technical skills.
- Provide support and ensure employees are kept up-to-date with their accreditation and provide feedback as required. When necessary provide support to each department globally to ensure we are sharing best practice and that the correct procedures are being adhered to.
Task Breakdown -
Training Administration/Execution Tasks: 70%
Development of Training Material: 20%
Management Tasks: 10%
Communication Focus: Internal and Regional CM Teams, Business Operations
Communication with Senior Management: Frequent Basis
- Build effective rapports at first contact to ensure we continue to be trusted with their development needs.
- Influence and drive individuals development needs as well as maintaining department targets.
- Provide an ongoing, positive development plan with a clear vision to all to facilitate best practices within CM.
- Identify and resolve queries as they arise, escalating initially to their direct manager when assistance is required.
- Responsible for supporting the day to day management of the CM development framework. This will include monitoring of staff performance against skill sets newly obtained through participating in the development curriculum.
- Support and promote staff ideas / EBI's when raised as a direct result of completing CM development curriculum.
- Make recommendations to the CM Training Leads to implement agreed changes as appropriate.
- Assist in the development and support of staff working within the CM. Ensuring appropriate measures are in place to take account of changes or business needs.
- Ensure accuracy and maintenance of resource materials used for the learning environment i.e. technical materials
- Manage own time to balance technical understanding and delivering the curriculum in order to influence effective outcomes.
- Understand when employees need more support i.e. during technical upgrades or new projects.
- Tailor learning to meet individual needs, as well as business requirements.
- Participate in CM execution when necessary to ensure knowledge of technical learnings remain up to date.
- Knowledge of the Contact Management development framework.
- Proficient in the use of software products used within compnay
- A personal commitment to improving Contact Management Technology and its capabilities.
- A competent understanding of the Data environment.
- Understands the function of in-house systems and processes or alternatively knowledge of similar systems
- Committed to the ongoing delivery and build of the CM global development framework
- Has experience of the collections environment or a similar environment in another organization
- Educated to degree Level
- Proactive contact related background would be needed in order to address all of the technical considerations that the role demands.
- Working knowledge of CM functions - Dialler, Multi-Contact Channels, C&G, WFM
- Knowledge of operational risks, policies and regulations that effect all aspects of CM
- Display appropriate behaviors when dealing with a complex of multiple stakeholders
- To have completed the CM OBW development and learning curriculum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to liaise with Senior Management group
- Ability to coach and develop individuals and groups
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to develop training and development curriculum
- The ability to analyze and retain information effectively
- Willing to take the initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills
- High attention to detail.
- Flexibility and receptive to change
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines set
- Good decision maker
- Excellent understanding of procedures
- Able to work to challenging but achievable targets
- Exhibits role model behavior
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.