HR at Trafigura Global services Private Limited
Views:191 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Trafigura Global Services - Manager - IT Process & Controls Specialist (8-12 yrs)
Manager - IT Process & Controls Specialist
Founded in 1993, Trafigura is one of the largest physical commodities trading groups in the world. At the heart of globalsupply, Trafigura connects the world with the vital resources it needs. Through our Oil & Petroleum Products, Metals and Minerals, and Power and Renewables divisions, we deploy infrastructure, skills and a global network to movecommodities from where they are plentiful to where they are needed most, forming strong relationships that make supply chains more efficient, secure and sustainable.
Trafigura also owns and operates a number of industrial assets including a majority share of global multi-metals producer Nyrstar and fuel storage and distribution company Puma Energy; and joint ventures Impala Terminals, a port and logistics provider, and Nala Renewables, a power and renewable energy investment and development platform. With over 1,000 shareholders, Trafigura is owned by its employees and employs over 13,000 people working in 48 countries. Trafigura has achieved substantial growth over recent years, growing revenue from USD 12 billion in 2003 to USD 231 billion in 2021. The Group has been connecting its customers to the global economy for more than two decades, growing prosperity by advancing trade.
Trafigura Global Services (TGS) is the fully owned subsidiary of Trafigura, a Global In-House Delivery Center, set-up for aggregating Middle and Back office functions critical to support our trading life cycle. The entity has 600+ employees, adopts best in class technology and practices enabling operations across Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
- Collaborate in the design and maintenance of the IT related internal control framework for the Group and ;
- Support continuous improvement of effective IT related control environment and efficient processes flows for the Group;
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree level with focus in Information Technology, Computer Science, IT Audit or equivalent.
- Senior profile with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in internal audit or a combination of external/internal audit with experience in review and assessment of IT process and controls, IT application reviews and ITGCs.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as COBIT and ITIL, processes re-engineering and efficiency assessment for IT processes
- Excellent knowledge of IT General Controls.
- Experience in IT audit planning, execution and reporting
- Experience in post-implementation audits; assessing systems performance and functionality, identifying issues or areas of improvement. Experience in examining the security measures and controls for data protection and access rights.
- Ability to work with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to act successfully in an international business and multicultural context.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with varying levels of the organization.
- Independent, flexible team player with strong analytical and influencing skills and conceptual thinker.
- Taking ownership and accountability and comfortable to work in a pressured environment.
- Oil/Metals/Commodity Trading/Financial Markets business experience;
- CISA, CRISC, Certified IT auditor, CCAK, CISM or similar certifications.
- Analyse and document IT processes, identification of process risks and mitigating controls;
- Perform IT General Controls validations to ensure design and operating effectiveness of IT General Controls;
- Prepare the audit findings and propose recommendations to IT management;
- Verify adherence to IT policies and assess how effective procedures, control and systems are to support such policy on a daily basis;
- Verify the usage of the system and suggest improvements to ensure continuous improvement and further automation;
- Ad-hoc IT reviews/IT audits as required by the Internal Control plan;
- Follow-up and perform validation of remediation activities to ensure control issues are effectively resolved
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.