Talent Acquisition at Trafigura Global Services Pvt Ltd
Views:3447 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Trafigura - Financial Controller (3-5 yrs)
Full management of cluster from a Controlling perspective the Financial analyst
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Qualified accountant with 3-5 yrs experience in controlling and accounting
- Commodity experience is a plus
- Demonstrable numeracy Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information
- Microsoft Office proficient
- All reports on time, Complete and good quality of comments including preparation of the information but also loading the different information into reporting system for :
a. Daily Control Report
b. Flash Report
c. Month end Reports
- Do a first review of the Reports and Propose correction or improvement if needed
- Ensure basic controls are done regarding reporting: Alignment between System of reporting.
- Participate to the preparation of the Monthly Business Review for each country in relation with the controller and the Business Analyst.
- Prepare Capex Report
- Support the Business Analyst regarding the different analysis performed for Margin, Fixed costs & Other P&L elements and any variances with Budget & Forecast.
- Support the Business Analyst and the controller regarding the preparation of ad-hoc analysis requested by the Business.
- Ensure forecast is prepared and loaded for review by Controller and Business Analyst
- Ensure Budget process is followed based on guidelines
- Ensure Budget is loaded in all IT system used by the group
- Support the Business Analyst and the controller regarding the preparation of the budget and any variances with prior year
- Ensure Plan is loaded in all IT system used by the group
- Business Analyst & Controller
- Affiliates, Supply, Finance, Operations, Compliance and Accounting