Recruiter at RDQ Tradingswala Technologies LTD.
Views:124 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Tradingswala - Senior Marketing Manager - Financial Sector (7-9 yrs)
Sr. Marketing Manager - Financial Sector - Kolkata
Job Description _Sr. Marketing Manager :
- The main function of the Sr. marketing Manager is to help the company increase its revenues by creating a marketing plan that gives the company a competitive advantage. To help achieve the company's objectives, the Marketing manager is required to possess skills in business and marketing.
- We are looking for passionate Marketing personnel to join our executive team, whose duties will include managing all marketing operations, assessing and improving existing initiatives, and devising new strategies to increase revenue.
- To be successful in this role, you will be able to tailor marketing strategies to complement the organization's objectives. You will have excellent leadership and communication skills to successfully provide guidance to your team, and you will have a vast knowledge of current marketing trends.
- Head overall marketing for all products of the company for Advertising, Brand Management, Product proposition, Channels, fee Income, Corporate Social responsibility & public relations
- Conducting market research
- Implementing market strategies
- Advertising & Brand Management.
- Brand Proposition.
- Brand communication
- Product Management
- Business Projection and distribution planning
- Recovery and collection mechanism plan, implementation
- Media Planning
- Customer Proposition Management:
- Manage Customer Segment proposition.
- Maximize value for customers in each segment through multiple product (Funds &) offering
- Channel Management: Centralized Support to tele-calling
Focus on building digital strategy :
- Centralized Fee Income Management.
- Establish multiple fee income product ; Insurance, Investment & Other services
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Public Relations (Internal & External)
- Planning, implementing, and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Budget management.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- A Master's degree in marketing or a related field or an MBA may be highly desirable.
- More than 7 years' proven experience in a marketing manager or business development role in finance /Banking or NBFC sector.
- Excellent knowledge of market research & practices techniques.
- Should have good knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms.
Physical Requirements :
- Must be able to travel.(if required)
- Serious & Interested candidates who can join us Immediately are preferred.
- You may connect with us at 033-68260920 & firstname.lastname@example.org