Recruiter at RDQ Tradingswala Technologies LTD.
Views:49 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Tradingswala - Customer Relationship Manager (4-6 yrs)
Customer Relationship Manager (Female)|| Insurance ||Kolkata
RDQ Tradingswala is looking for an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to join our Insurance team! CRM will be responsible for customer handling, Lead generation, building and maintaining good relationships with customers.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Building good relationships and maintaining liaison with the clients and customers.
- Should have the ability to identify & understand the requirements and needs of the clients to achieve satisfaction level.
- Should have good product knowledge on insurance products.
- Providing the right products to the right clients.
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Informing clients about the various products, services and special offers of the company.
- Looking after retention and reattachment with the customer.
- Attending clients complain and resolve the issues properly.
- Maintaining database for the company
- Preparation of MIS report
- Should have good knowledge of general Insurance (GI)
- Identifying potential opportunities
- Conducting customers Satisfaction surveys and recommend ways of improving client satisfaction.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure company meets clients' expectations
- Should have 4-5 years of experience in Insurance sector
- MBA in Marketing preferred
- The Candidate should have excellent communication skills
- Should be a problem solver
- Should have the ability to handle the quarries of the customers.
- Should have good time management skills
- Female candidate preferred
- Should have the working experience on NBFC/Banking/Stock Broking Sector.
- Female Candidates Preferred
- Interested candidates who can join us immediately are preferred.
You may connect with us at 033-68260920
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.