Recruiter at RDQ Tradingswala Technologies LTD.
Views:232 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Tradingswala - Credit Manager (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Credit Manager to join our team! The Credit manager will be responsible to plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee credit evaluation, underwriting activities in the organization, ensuring development and implementation of efficient cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization.
Supervisory Responsibilities :
- Oversees the daily workflow of the credit department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- To lead a team from front and create a robust mechanism and model of Credit.
- Collaborates with other divisions and departments to carry out the organizations goals and objectives.
- Reviewing all financing & credit request, Information processing, performing credit investigations, and approving /disapproving credit with any related terms, conditions, or limits
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational credit management processes and use of resources and materials.
- Ensuring KYC and documentation compliance in tandem with RBI guidelines and review time to time.
- Implement changes in internal documentation & processes as and when guided by regulatory bodies.
- Credit function will formulize evaluation & underwriting policies as and when guided by internal compliance team.
- Managing portfolio & deification of loan portfolio
- Credit data analysis and Identifying default probability
- Closely work with technology team for implementation of those into grid mechanism and responsible for system UAT time to time.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements credit-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Reviews and approves cost-control reports, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for projects.
- Establishes and administers the department's budget.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in credit management.
- Should have good knowledge on secure and unsecure loan.
- Identifies training needs and ensures proper training is developed and provided.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience :
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Finance, Engineering, or other industry- related field required; MBA preferred.
- At least 5-10 years of industry-related experience including three years in upper management required, preferable from Banking / finance or NBFC sector.
- Must be able to travel.(if required)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.