Recruiter at RDQ Tradingswala Technologies LTD.
Views:338 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Tradingswala - Assistant Finance Manager (3-8 yrs)
Assistant Finance Manager (NBFC/BFSI ) Kolkata
- Closely monitoring day-to -day financial operations (accounting, vouching and maintaining Books of Accounts of Finance).
- Booking the invoices/prepayments/ custom bills/expense reports/payments.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Regular reconciliation of G/L accounts that belong to Accounts Payable.
- Action Write-Offs for Preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account, Scrutiny of General Ledger Account and reconciliation of subsidiary ledger (Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable), GRNI (goods received not invoiced) write-offs.
- Maintain the Fixed Assets Register, computation and Accounting of depreciation, monthly closing.
- Handle documentation for Import transactions like Letter of Credit, & outward remittance of foreign currency; Reconciliation of Statements (Based on special request).
- Receive the PO & non-PO based invoices through the agreed receiving and documentation process.
- Verification and Handling of Statutory remittances like TDS, filing GST & ITR and professional tax.
- Provide information for the investment related to the payment status of invoices. Become a key functional contact on this area between locations, customers and organizations.
- Comply with the documented processes and to fulfill audit requirements related to their work.
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analysis to determine present & forecasted financial health of the company.
- Produce error-free accounting reports.
- Preparing & Maintaining MIS reports properly.
- Managing all financial data of the department & communicating with credit ,collection & other departments, as per requirement.
- Reviewing financial reports & preparing financial forecasts.
- Verifying every report before payments.
- Monitoring financial details to ensure legal compliance.
- Looking after the loan EMI ,investment values, installments, damages or penalties for the customers.
- Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
- Monitoring budget & revenue, reporting findings via commentaries for management discussions.
- Preparation of financial model, project reports, cash flow, and various loan proposals.
Experience & Skills required :
- 3-5years of experience in a financial management position.
- MBA (Finances), CS(inter), ICWA(inter) preferred./ B.com.
- Prior experience as a finance Manager, any NBFC or finance sector is mandatorily required.
- Should have good experience of MS Excel and Tally & ERP.
- Good experience of settlement of trades, reconciliation of cash and securities, trade reconciliation, bookkeeping etc.
- The candidate should be able to handle computerized accounts till finalization and tax. Coordinate with CA, Banks, Customers and Suppliers. Provide related documentation.
- Knowledge of Direct Tax, TDS, GST & PT- Remittances and Returns filing.
- Interested Candidates can contact- 033 68260920-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.