Partner at Select Global Solutions
Views:558 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Trader - Edible Nuts (10-20 yrs)
Our client is a leading international trading and distribution company of Food, Fertilizer, Chemical and Agro products and has a presence in Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America.
- Responsible for the physical trading of edible nuts (cashew, almond, pistachio, walnut etc) globally.
- Should have experience in end to end trading (both procurement and sales).
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients and suppliers.
- Stay on top of market trends and changes in order to identify new business opportunities and build a book of new customers in target markets.
- Positive track record of trading and building relationships with buyers and sellers.
- Good understanding of shipping and logistics processes including export/shipping documentation.
- Analyzing market demand and supply patterns to forecast stocks and sales.
- Analyzing country-specific policies & global risk factors to predict the pricing.
- Managing full operational trade cycle from business initiation to execution.
- Provide leadership and assisting management on business decision support and providing sales planning and analysis, and customer service.
- Coordinating and executing sales/purchases between suppliers and buyers, to secure the best price, ensure smooth delivery based on contract and follow-up settlement of payment
- Devising Demand Forecasting with the current market analysis, and Sales Planning to successfully achieve the targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.