Partner at Select Global Solutions
Views:482 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Trader - Edible Nuts (10-20 yrs)
Our client is a leading international trading and distribution company of Food, Fertilizer, Chemical and Agro products and has a presence in Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America.
- Responsible for the physical trading of edible nuts (cashew, almond, pistachio, walnut etc) globally.
- Should have experience in end to end trading (both procurement and sales).
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients and suppliers.
- Stay on top of market trends and changes in order to identify new business opportunities and build a book of new customers in target markets.
- Positive track record of trading and building relationships with buyers and sellers.
- Good understanding of shipping and logistics processes including export/shipping documentation.
- Analyzing market demand and supply patterns to forecast stocks and sales.
- Analyzing country-specific policies & global risk factors to predict the pricing.
- Managing full operational trade cycle from business initiation to execution.
- Provide leadership and assisting management on business decision support and providing sales planning and analysis, and customer service.
- Coordinating and executing sales/purchases between suppliers and buyers, to secure the best price, ensure smooth delivery based on contract and follow-up settlement of payment
- Devising Demand Forecasting with the current market analysis, and Sales Planning to successfully achieve the targets.