Manager - HR at Rural Naukri
Views:842 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Trader - Agri Commodity (5-10 yrs)
Our Client is a trader of agricultural commodity based at Dubai. They are looking for a Trader preferably European with experience in trading in global market . Female candidate preferred.
JD are as follows
- Managing all procedures of trading
- Research and obtain information about particular commodities and market conditions, correspond with their clients about the purchase and sale of these commodities, negotiate delivery, condition, and other settlement guarantee details, and calculate and record the cost of transactions. Involvement in spot trading, where the delivery of goods takes place immediately, as opposed to future delivery, keep a keen eye on the market in relation to product and investment pricing, trends and demand.
- Devising hedging strategies.
- Visiting international supplier
- Surveying international markets, conducting research and keeping up-to-date with the latest financial news.
- Expert advice to their clients, as well as implementing hedging strategies for them.
- Visiting suppliers, meeting with clients, and overseeing logistics arrangements for them.
- Building relationships with potential clients and developing new business opportunities.
- Analyze and capitalize on stock market trends.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.