HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:1089 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Trade & Transaction Reporting Role - Change The Bank (4-12 yrs)
Trade & Transaction Reporting Role - Change The bank
Job Opportunity with one of the top Investment Bank.
- You will have a Degree with at least 8 years of relevant working experience
- You will have a background in Capital Markets and preferably knowledge of Derivative Products, including Listed Derivatives, FX, Commodities, Equity, Credit and Interest Rates.
- You will have a strong understanding of the controls required in a front to back operations process - queue monitoring, reconciliations and diagnostic testing tools.
- You will be familiar with different project delivery methodologies.
- You deliver on Business Process Transformation initiatives and Software Delivery projects; to identify project risks and barriers; to support Business Migration through process change or software delivery; and to track and realise business benefits
- You have significant previous leadership experience with the ability to independently manage and build a team.
- You will be used to working with a strong degree of autonomy and reporting to a manager in a different location. You will also be familiar with working in a matrix management structure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.