Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:1089 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
1. To drive Trade marketing program/initiatives nationally.
2. Design and execute customer focused trade programs, which achieves financial objectives of the business.
3. Design and implement loyalty programs for wholesalers/retailers.
4. Manage quarterly & yearly budgets for Trade marketing programs.
5. Manage cost effective plans, across all regions by minimizing revenue losses.
6. Design and execute trade schemes for wholesalers/retailers at regional level & review the business growth & ROI impact.
7. Analyse Promotions/Trade programs and course correct wherever necessary.
8. Liaise with people across sales, commercial, logistics and marketing functions. In order to achieve operational/strategic goals.
9. Manage the entire cycle from planning to executing - Trade promotion schemes and Key outlet schemes .Monitor and analyse performance of the various schemes continually, in order to increase width and depth of Distribution
10. Design and implement loyalty programs for wholesalers/retailers.
11. Organize dealers/wholesalers meets, in key potential towns.
Key Skills Required:-
- Excellent analytical skills and comfortable with number crunching
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within budgets
- Adaptive to fast changing environment
- Deep understanding of Sales system
- 8-10 years of experience in spread across sales & (Trade marketing experience desired) with FMCG/ OTC/ Diapers/ Personal Care.
- Reporting to : Vice President Sales & Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Should bring in significant industry knowledge and connect.
- Should have strategic level connects within the Distributors community.
- Should be currently responsible for Pan India (preferable) or at least any two regions.
- Should have experience working on Sales Force Automation app
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.