Proprietor at Talent Connectors
Views:1645 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG (5-9 yrs)
Hiring: For one of the Global Leading FMCG Company.
Preferred Qualification : MBA/PGDM - Marketing from premium institute only.
Prior experience of work in the FMCG sector only.
1) BTL Activities - Sampling, coordination with vendor, development and deployment of POS material.
2) Program for Sales Force (Off Role) - Incentive plans, reporting, training.
3) Sales Planning - Channel wise sales planning and coordination with Marketing team.
4) New Product Development - Launch of new products and their planning and execution in market.
5) Handling of Budget - Phasing, Controlling and maximum utilization within the existing budget for greater visibility.
6) Customers hygiene - Distributor incentive plans,ROI and hygiene issues.
7) Top store programs/activation.
8) Modern trade activation schemes/programs.
9) Data Handling - Various sales reports.
10) Activation for Super stockists - Initiatives in Sales in that channel.
Reporting to / Supervised by: Director Sales.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.