Senior Associate at Daksada
Views:10140 Applications:766 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Trade Marketing Manager - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Organisation: One of the leading FMCG distributor in Gulf region.
Designation: Trade Marketing Manager
Position: TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
- Leads the development of Trade Marketing strategies to achieve the division- s objectives across all the various brands. Will translate Brand strategies into Product-Market-Channel strategies and be accountable for management of A&P budgets through measurable trade investments.
- Leads the development and implementation of category management strategies with focus on increasing store presence in our categories, strengthening our brands, optimizing product assortment, and promotional strategy.
- Shall report market /competitor intelligence to Business Head and recommend Operational improvements to the Top Management.
On-Pack Promotions Planning
- Planning & execution of locally made promotions while ensuring timely availability
- Liaison & coordination with third party suppliers for co-packing of promotions, printing & other services
- Tracking and reporting on promotion effectiveness
Sales Analysis & Reporting
- Analyze data and provide timely sales reports to the Sales team to assist them make informed decisions
- Preparing monthly agency-wise reports and sharing with Business Partners
- Preparing presentations for quarterly reviews with key stakeholders in the business
- Identify trends in business and highlight areas of opportunities through detailed data analysis
Business Partner Engagement
- Ensuring effective in-store merchandising as per guidelines set by Business Partners
- Management of Point-of-Sale Material (POSM) and stands / display units.
- Interaction with Business Partners for implementation and achievement of objectives, strategies & activities.
- Planning new product launches & providing tracking feedback to Business Partners
- Market Audit to evaluate in-store fundamentals
- Develop annual trade promotion and marketing calendars, in-store brand activation plans and provide assistance and insights on aligning business plans with key customers
- Increase Brand Equity through promotional activities such as Digital, Print and Social media and associate the brand through relevant sponsorship programs
- Promo Planning
- A&P Management
- Sales Growth
Qualifications & Experience:
- Postgraduate in Sales / Marketing / Business Administration
- At least 5 years- experience in FMCG Field Sales &/or Trade Marketing and with 3 years in a Trade Spend
Management & analysis role
- Proven leadership, planning & analytical skills
High Competency Requirements:
- Communication Skill (Written & Spoken/English)
- Planning & Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Excel & Powerpoint Skills
- Relational Skills
- Developing Others Skills
- Management & tracking of KPI's on A&P/customer/sales data
- Result orientation
- Multi-Tasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable to work in short timelines
Senior Associate- Talent Management and Acquisition
Tel: +9714- 379 5719
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.