Trade & Forex Sales Manager - Banking (2-4 yrs)
RTFX-Trade & Forex Sales Manager - Top Bank
Grade - Sr Manager/AVP
Job Purpose :
- Sale of International Trade and Forex products to customers of mapped branches
- Carrying out enhanced due diligence from TBML perspective and Onboarding of customers referred by branches for international trade and forex products
- Day to day management of customers availing international trade and forex products to ensure customer satisfaction, ensuring maximization of revenue from these products, and ensuring compliance to the FEMA, RBI and other regulatory guidelines in respect of these products; owning the RTFX target jointly with the mapped branches.
Business Targets :
1. To achieve RTFX Income Target on entire range of Trade & Forex products, viz., Imports/ Exports/ Bank Guarantees & LCs / Buyer's Credit/ FDI/ODI/ ECB, A2 remittances, Currency Sale/Purchase, Forex Cards, FCY DDs, inward and outward Remittances etc.
2. Ensuring each of the mapped branches meets its RTFX income target
3. Ensuring each managed portfolio in the mapped branches becomes active on RTFX products
New client Acquisition :
1. Joint visits/calls with branch staff to prospective customers being acquired by the branch for pitching RTFX products.
2. Carrying out enhanced due diligence on the customers referred by branch to determine their suitability for RTFX products from FEMA and TBML perspective
Retention of customers availing RTFX products :
To continuously engage with customers availing RTFX products to :
1. Ensure seamless and fast delivery of customer requirements to his satisfaction
2. Ensure against any poaching attempt by competition
3. Maximise bank's share of his wallet
4. Identify any possible change in customer business/ profile/ transactions that could be ground of suspicion for any FEMA violation/ TBML angle.
Key skills :
- Should possess good communication skills - written and verbal
- Sound Product and Process knowledge on banking especially on Trade and Forex Services.
- Should exhibit strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should be able to utilize market information and should be able to translate it into business opportunities.
- Ability to identify business potential and increase RTFX customers base in the managed branches/cities.
- Ability to support and hand-hold TFSMs and branch RMs/ABMs/PBs on new Trade Customer acquisition and retention of existing clients by understanding their needs and customising solutions, including hedging solutions.
- Should be able to train respective TFSMs and branch staff and impart knowledge on RTFX Products and Services and help execute complicated transactions in compliance to the extant regulatory guidelines.
Experience Required :
- 3 years' work experience in a Bank handling Trade/Forex customers
Specific Knowledge : Banking Laws & Practice, Team Management, Trade Finance, Retail Forex, Credit, & Hedging Solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.