Trade/Foreign Remittances Role - Shared Services (6-10 yrs)
Trade - Foreign Remittances - Shared Services
This position is responsible for Foreign remittance
- Primarily responsible for checking and monitoring of all activities related to Inward and Outward remittances taking into account the local and Foreign Exchange regulations.
- Working knowledge to handle Foreign inward remittance transactions.
- Working knowledge to handle Foreign outward remittance transactions.
- Working knowledge to handle Forex transactions related to bank as well as customer.
- Working knowledge to handle Bilateral Loan transactions.
- Check the content of the customer request through internet banking or paper application.
- Check transactions in banking software
- Check manual dispatch of SWIFT
- Control over transactions and reconciliation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.