Recruitment Consultant at Getinz
Views:259 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Trade Finance Consultant - Financial Institute (6-11 yrs)
Hiring for financial institute company.
- This role is mandated to develop and put in place our operations team, systems, processes & policies to ensure that end to end flow of transactions happen between the lenders, the platform, and the channel partners/anchors.
- Draft and implement the overall objectives, processes, policies for supply chain finance unit.
- Prepare the operational manuals for transaction processing and flow manuals for vendors/dealers, anchors and lenders.
- Compliance of all transaction processing with regulatory frameworks and in compliance with our lender partner's policies, procedures and standards and ensure prompt problem solving of issues.
Operational process to be put in place and monitored include the following :
- Transactions processing, settlements
- Exception monitoring & closures
- Maker/Checker concept at each level
- Reporting to senior management on business growth on the platform
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience banks, NBFCs or Fintech's would be mandatory
- Well versed in MS Excel, Power Point and other financial modelling tools
- Relevant experience in trade & supply chain finance preferably at a regional or national level currently