Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:1147 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:222
Trade Execution Analyst - FICC Desk - Financial Firm - CFA (1-4 yrs)
A Global Financial Firm is looking for an Analyst to join their Trade Execution Desk - Aligned to its FICC Desk and will be part of its Asset Management Division.
- The successful candidate will be an integral part of the FX Team and will work closely with Traders and Portfolio Managers to discuss market movements and portfolio implications.
- The Analyst will Maintain and expand FX model and ancillary monitoring dashboards.
- He / She will work with Operations teams to ensure daily issues are resolved in timely fashion .
- Responsible to Improve systems i.e. work to enhance automation, minimize business risk and improve quality of execution.
- Work on compliance and regulatory developments.
Other required skills/experience:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent (CFA preferred).
- Knowledge and understanding of FX / Currency Markets.
- Experience with developing tools and processes to organize and implement trading strategies.
- Knowledge and or experience of portfolio management/trading not essential, but helpful. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly Numerate; strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- High level of attention to detail (critical), and meticulous
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; Ability to work well under pressure with heavy workload.
- A self-starter able to work independently and thrive in a team environment