Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:691 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Trade Documentation Executive (2-7 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for the processing export letters of credit and non-LC trade products, preparation of client and management reports and performing various control and miscellaneous functions as assigned. The role-holder is a subject matter expert on letters of credit and document checking and is thoroughly familiar with transactional monitoring and escalation procedures for Trade Finance.
- End to end processing of Export Letters of Credit transactions including document checking;
- Conduct transaction monitoring according to MAS guidelines and Bank policies;
-Support other non-LC products: guarantees, trade loans and risk participation's;
-Preparation of client and management reports; Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- Solid experience letters of credit, particularly in document checking; CDCS holder is a plus;
- Sound understanding of UCP and international banking practices;
- Excellent grasp of various SWIFT payment and trade finance message types;
- Knowledge on import L/C processing, collections, guarantees, loan administration and/or risk participations is an added advantage;
- Able to exercise sound judgement on transaction monitoring and escalation of red flags and irregular transactions;
- Proficient in Microsoft EXCEL and WORD;
- Good verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong interest in learning new products and systems;
- Versatile team player, able to work with clients/counter parties and internal stakeholders at various levels.
- Previous experience in commodity trade (Coal, Iron Ore, etc.,) is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.