VP - Analyst Team at Tracxn Technologies
Views:45638 Applications:4344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4333
Tracxn - VP - Senior Leadership Role - IIT/IIM (10-12 yrs)
- We are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to join as VP in the Analyst Team. You would be leading a team of 100+ people over a period of time and take direct reporting of AVPs, who manage different departments.
- You will define and pick projects for the departments. You will be responsible for leading these projects and owning their outcomes from start to finish. Your responsibilities will include Design, Execution, Training, Performance Tracking, Making Improvements among other things.
For ex: You may be required to build a daily review process for companies being profiled on the Tracxn platform or kickstarting a process for building a repository of startup related news.
Note - Please note that this is a problem solving and leadership position. This position is NOT related to research in sectors like Healthcare, Fintech, EdTech etc.
1. Design and lead operations of multiple departments
- Take end-to-end ownership of multiple departments
- Define goals for your departments. This will require a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential
- Define, implement and own the required org structure
- Enable your team to ensure quality delivery in all these departments
2. Define Department Blueprints
- Identify basic building blocks required to achieve the goals of the departments
- Draft plan for operational teams and resources required
- Seek input from peers to iterate. Present the blueprint to the senior management to get them on-board
3. Implement and solve complex problems
- Convert building blocks into long list of projects. Prioritise projects on the basis of impact and effort required.
- Ideate and come up with different possible solutions to solve for projects. Propose the most optimal one.
- Build required processes with focus on accuracy, efficiency and scalability. Try to automate as much as possible
4. Monitor the growth and health of your Departments
- Define and set up KPIs to monitor the health of the departments
- Set up a monitoring protocol and design MIS reports
- Escalate in case of any non-compliance to set guidelines, quality issues etc.
- Identify New Projects from Department MIS and reviews. Modify blueprint and processes related to it which may lead to better outcome
5. Take multi-tier reporting of people at leadership roles
- Conduct 1-on-1s with Heads of your Departments on a daily basis
- Provide mentorship and constructive feedback. Incorporate Tracxn's culture of continuous improvement
- Identify training needs of each person to reach their peak potential. Employ different training and mentoring methods for different team members, as needed
- Determine hiring budgets and plans for current and future personnel requirements
- Define - Who To Hire- for different positions including work profile & experience, education and salary benchmarks
- Responsible for performance management within the team including appraisals, monthly ratings, discipline, etc
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIM / IIT)
- 10-12 years of work experience
- Strong team player. Keen interest in mentoring and grooming team members
- High intent of getting things done
- Strive for excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day
- Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek continuous feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
- Exceptional problem solving skills. First principles person.
What can you expect at Tracxn-
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- Learn to Design System & Processes for High Accuracy, Efficiency and Scalability
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Learn to Manage Multi-Tier Reporting
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
- Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
- We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.