VP - Analyst Team at Tracxn Technologies
Views:40804 Applications:2947 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2934
Tracxn - Sector Specialist (1-3 yrs)
Sector Specialists are subject matter experts in sectors such as Healthcare, Fintech, Enterprise Security etc. The role involves conducting secondary research on different sectors. This research is used by Investment Funds and Corporates to make investment decisions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct secondary research and classify an industry into different Sectors and Sub-sectors. Eg: Consumer Goods Industry would be classified into include Sectors like Consumer Electronics, Fashion, FMCG etc.
- Identify different Business Models used by companies in a sector. Study the Business Models and provide ratings based on parameters like market size.
- Build Sector Landscape (or Marketmap) to classify each company in a sector
- Identify Competitors in each sector.
- Research top companies in each sector based on funding, business model etc. to predict the next set of Unicorns.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the Tracxn platform and features.
- Conduct Daily Review meetings with Manager. Actively seek feedback on the approach, quality and throughput of all work done. Implement suggestions.
- Seek Continuous Feedback
- Strong commitment to improve things every day
- High Sense of ownership
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
About Tracxn :
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.