VP - Analyst Team at Tracxn Technologies
Views:14201 Applications:1415 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1408
Tracxn - Secondary Research/Market Research Analyst - US Market (0-2 yrs)
Qualifications/Education: Any Graduate from 2016, 2017 and 2018 batches
Shift: US Shift (6pm-3am IST)
Entry level research position. The role is deliver client requests on various sectors using Tracxn platform data along with secondary research. We track 200+ sectors globally including Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Virtual Reality etc.
- Build in-depth understanding of the Tracxn platform
- Deliver high quality and timely output to the client requests in a pre-defined format
- Actively seek feedback on the output delivered in daily feedback meetings with Manager
- Strive for Excellence. Perform at highest levels of accuracy and efficiency
- Seek Continuous Feedback - strong commitment to improve things every day
- Comfortable working in US Shift (6pm-3am IST)
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for investors in the startup ecosystem. We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe.