Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:1644 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:351
Tracxn - Researcher/Secondary Research (0-1 yrs)
Entry level research position at Tracxn. The role is to conduct secondary research in various sectors and build a quality collection of interesting companies. Sectors that we track include Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Virtual Reality etc. This research is used by our clients in the likes of Venture Funds and Private Equities etc. to make their investment decisions.
- Conduct secondary research in the assigned sectors
- Build in-depth understanding of the companies in the assigned sectors like Business Model, Technologies used, Product offerings etc. and summarize the learnings
- The role may also involve doing Custom Research based on client queries
- Actively seek feedback on the research done in daily feedback meetings with Manager
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines
- Strive for Excellence. Perform at the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency
- Strong commitment to improve things every day. Seek Continuous Feedback
Any Graduate from 2019, 2020 & 2021 batch
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners, GGV Capital and Large Corporates such as Citi, Embraer & Ferrero.