VP - Analyst Team at Tracxn Technologies
Views:2541 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tracxn - Researcher/Market Research Analyst (0-2 yrs)
Entry level research position at Tracxn. The role is to conduct secondary research in various sectors and build a quality collection of interesting companies. Sectors that we track include Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Virtual Reality etc. This research is used by our clients in the likes of Venture Funds and Private Equities etc. to make their investment decisions.
- Conduct secondary research in the assigned sectors
- Build in-depth understanding of the companies in the assigned sectors like Business Model, Technologies used, Product offerings etc. and summarize the learnings
- The role may also involve doing Custom Research based on client queries
- Actively seek feedback on the research done in daily feedback meetings with Manager
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines
- Strive for Excellence. Perform at the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency
- Strong commitment to improve things every day. Seek Continuous Feedback
- Any Graduate from 2017, 2018, 2019 batch
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem. We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe.