Vice President at Tracxn Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Views:12259 Applications:1583 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1567
Tracxn - Researcher - Market Research Analyst (0-1 yrs)
Entry level research position at Tracxn. The role is to conduct secondary research in various sectors and build a quality collection of interesting companies. Sectors that we track include Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, Virtual Reality etc. This research is used by our clients who make investments in the interesting companies in the sectors.
- Conduct secondary research in the assigned sectors
- Build in-depth understanding of the companies in the assigned sectors like Technologies used, Product offerings etc. and summarize the learnings
- The role may also involve doing Custom Research based on client requests
- Actively seek feedback on the research done in daily feedback meetings with Manager
- Organized and focused on delivering tasks within defined deadlines
- Strive for Excellence. Perform at highest levels of accuracy and efficiency
- Strong commitment to improve things every day. Seek Continuous Feedback
- All Fresher Graduates with less than 1 year of experience may apply
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- High Paced Learning including In-depth sector training to help achieve peak potential
- Meritocracy Driven culture. Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem. We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe.