Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:4808 Applications:773 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:762
Tracxn - Program Manager (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to join in the Business Strategy & Operations Team. You would be handling one or more processes and owning their outcomes from start to finish. Your responsibilities will include Execution, Training, Performance Tracking, Making Improvements among other things.
For ex: You may be required to run the Live Deals program, or lead the lead generation program the Marketing dept, or help Recruitment team in hiring and double the BD team size.
- Take end-to-end ownership of one or more processes
- Resolve project bottlenecks and challenges and ensure completion within stipulated timelines
- Define approach for all the actionable steps
- Decide deadlines, budgets and list of activities
- Ensure training of personnel involved and identify specific/periodic training programs if need be
- Solve queries raised by the team. If similar queries are raised frequently, then escalate to BU head
- Provide mentorship and constructive feedback. Incorporate Tracxn's culture of continuous improvement
- Escalate in case of any non-compliance to set guidelines, quality issues etc.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders for project review, status and course corrections or improvements if any.
- 1-4 years of work experience
- Exceptional problem solving skills. First principles person.
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
- High intent of getting things done
- Strive for excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day.
- Ability to take decisions based on sound logical arguments. Seek continuous feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues.
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
Please note - Should be remote working ready till pandemic subsides