Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:1710 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
Tracxn - Product Manager - PM - B2B - SaaS Product (4-7 yrs)
IMPORTANT: Please read the entire JD to get an accurate picture of the role. Please apply for the position if you consider yourself a good fit for the role, and if we look like a good fit for you.
About the Role:
The Product Team at Tracxn is responsible for the digital platform used by our customers - both internal and external.
As a PM, you will report to the AVP of Product and will act as a pillar for them. You will build and manage the Roadmap for your modules, define Product Features, write Product Requirements, work with the Design team, and Rollout features to customers.
This is a Leadership Role and, over time, you would be expected to grow into a senior role where you would mentor the junior members.
Note 1 : This is NOT a big data / machine learning / data analysis role. This is a problem solving role. It requires a lot of building cases and writing requirements.
Note 2 : Knowing how to code is not required. But having attention to detail and an aptitude to learn and apply hard technical concepts is necessary for this role.
- Execute the product roadmap - work closely with Product AVPs
- Take decisions - derive them transparently, defend every pixel
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders - understand pain points
- Define use cases, propose solutions, and back up with research & data
- Write detailed product requirement documents for the Engineering team
- Collaborate with the design team to define the UX & UI of the product
- Manage feature rollouts - taking signoffs, working with marketing team
- Define, implement, and regularly monitor KPIs for product effectiveness
To better understand if we are a good fit for you, we look for
1) A mature thought process & clarity on why this role:
- At least 4-5 years of work experience
- A mature thought process - willingness to unlearn and work from 1st principles
- An understanding and interest in B2B SaaS products
- The aptitude to learn and apply hard technical concepts
- The willingness to grow into a senior PM role and manage junior PMs
2) Someone who is a hands-on team player:
- Empathy for everybody - users, colleagues, engineering, design, all stakeholders
- A collaborative approach as opposed to a consultative approach
3) Someone who takes good decisions and has a get it done" attitude:
- An execution mindset - we like to get things done and we learn from our users
- Attention to detail plus being realistic about shipping good quality products on time
What we offer:
- Working with hard problems. This industry is uncharted territory
- Fixed work timings - 9 hrs x 5 days. Respect everyone's time. No taking your work home
- A meritocratic setup. Everyone explains the 'why' behind their decisions. No politics
- Candid culture. We encourage asking questions over making assumptions
- Managers willing to invest in your growth. We believe in timely, actionable feedback
- And, of course, high visibility on which startups and markets are exciting globally
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company of 700+ professionals providing a research and deal sourcing platform for 850+ Investors, Corporates and Government bodies across the globe. We would encourage you to carefully go through each point to understand if we are a good fit for you, and vice versa. The qualities we look for in the candidates are very closely aligned with our company's culture.
Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
Please note - Work from office