Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:1334 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:297
Tracxn - Product Manager - B2B - SaaS Product (6-9 yrs)
IMPORTANT: Please read the entire JD to get an accurate picture of the role. Please apply for the position if you consider yourself a good fit for the role, and if we look like a good fit for you.
About the Role
The Product Team at Tracxn is responsible for the digital platform used by our customers - both internal and external.
As a PM, you will report to the AVP of Product and will act as a pillar for them. You will build and manage the Roadmap for your modules, define Product Features, write Product Requirements, work with the Design team, and Rollout features to customers.
This is a - Leadership Role- and, over time, you would be expected to grow into a senior role where you would mentor the junior members.
Note - This is NOT a big data / machine learning / data analyst team.
- Execute the product roadmap - work closely with Product AVPs
- Take decisions - derive them transparently, defend every pixel
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders - understand pain points
- Define use cases, propose solutions, and back up with research & data
- Write detailed product requirement documents for the Engineering team
- Collaborate with the design team to define the UX & UI of the product
- Manage feature rollouts - taking signoffs, working with marketing team
- Define, implement, and regularly monitor KPIs for product effectiveness
To better understand if we are a good fit for you, we look for
1. A mature thought process & clarity on why - this role:
- At least 5 years of work experience, excluding masters degree (PhDs are considered work ex)
- A mature thought process - willingness to unlearn and work from 1st principles
- An understanding and interest in B2B SaaS products
- The willingness to grow into a senior PM role and manage junior PMs
2. Someone who is a hands-on team player:
- Empathy for everybody - users, colleagues, engineering, design, all stakeholders
- A collaborative approach as opposed to a consultative approach
3.Someone who takes good decisions and has a - get it done- attitude:
- An execution mindset - we like to get things done and we learn from our users
What we offer
- Working with hard problems. This industry is uncharted territory
- Fixed work timings - 9 hrs x 5 days. Respect everyone's time. No taking your work home
- A meritocratic setup. Everyone explains the - why- behind their decisions. No politics
- Candid culture. We encourage asking questions over making assumptions
- Managers willing to invest in your growth. We believe in timely, actionable feedback
- And, of course, high visibility on which startups and markets are exciting globally
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and other professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving our customers across the globe. Our clients include Andreessen Horowitz, Google, Samsung, Matrix Partners and Citi among others .
We would encourage you to carefully go through each point to understand if we are a good fit for you, and vice versa. The qualities we look for in the candidates are very closely aligned with our company's culture.
Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
For more details about company and role, please refer to the video attached