Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:743 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Tracxn - PR Manager (5-10 yrs)
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore-based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev, and other professionals working around the startup ecosystem. We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving our customers across the globe. Our clients include Andreessen Horowitz, Google, Samsung, Matrix Partners, and Citi among others.
About the Role:
Tracxn is looking for a PR Manager to develop and manage media relations and promote the company's brand.
At Tracxn, we are deeply engaged with the journalist community and help them write best-in-class articles covering the dynamics of the startup ecosystem. We also regularly collaborate with prominent media houses around the world. Our partnerships range from helping prestigious startup awards to publishing key industry reports.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build & manage relationships with journalists & media houses across the globe, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media worldwide.
- Educate press, bloggers, analysts, and independent media about how Tracxn's data can help in their stories.
- Work with senior business leaders within the organization to develop strategies and set up processes for media collaborations and partnerships (including working closely with PR agencies).
- Explore channels and media platforms for effective outreach.
- Develop and implement thought leadership plans, including speaking engagements and award opportunities.
- Spend time meeting and cultivating relationships with existing and new contacts within business and industry media.
- Present key operations & impact to senior leadership on a regular basis.
Please apply if you have :
- 5+ years of experience in PR / corporate communications / journalism
- Strong creative writing, proof-reading, and editing skills
- Grasp over traditional media (print & electronic) and new media (digital & social media)
- Can interact effectively with journalists and media houses
- Strong knowledge of media trends and editorial activities
- Good understanding of and interest in the Startup ecosystem
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)