VP - Analyst Team at Tracxn Technologies
Views:3449 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Tracxn - Manager - Sector Specialist (4-8 yrs)
Manager, Sector Specialist role includes management of 2-3 Sector Specialists, who are subject matter experts in sectors such as Healthcare, Fintech, Enterprise Security etc. A Manager would own delivery of his / her team including the quality of output, process adherence and efficiency.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Build deep understanding of all sectors covered by your team. This would include understanding for Sector Landscapes, Business Models, Top Companies etc.
2. Review of Team output in 1-on-1 meetings on a daily basis
- Work along with the Sector Specialists to build and update Sector Landscape.
- Review Competitive Analysis of Top companies
- Review Interesting Companies identified by the team
- Help the team in identifying Top Business Models in each sector
3. Team management :
- Provide constructive feedback on the approach, quality and throughput of the work done
- Ensure compliance of company wide processes within the team
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
About Tracxn :
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.