Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:930 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Tracxn - Manager - Finance Operations (5-10 yrs)
The Manager - Finance Operations person will be responsible for managing the day to day operationalactivities of the finance department, including book-keeping, tax, and billing and collections. We arelooking for B.Com / CA Inter / ICWA candidates with relevant work experience in Indian Accounting Standards. This role is located in Bangalore.
- Ensure books of accounts are representative of the affairs of the Company and arekept in accordance with applicable accounting standards & policies
- Must have independently handled finalization of accounts
- Coordinate with Big 4 Auditors for statutory, internal, concurrent and systems audits ofthe Company including direct and indirect tax related returns and assessments
- Preparation of all financial reporting materials and metrics for internal reporting, MISfor Board of Directors and Auditors
- Monitor the performance of treasury operations of Tracxn and provide regular updatesto senior management
- Manage payroll processing on a timely basis, including updates to the processing arisingfrom changes to statutory requirements
- Ensure that all tax liabilities are computed correctly, applicable returns are filed properly,and payments for the same are made on time- GST, TDS, PSI, PT
- Manage correct and on-time payments for all statutory obligations such as PF and ESI
- Manage day to day banking operations including daily BRS checks, proper accounting ofcollections received, authorizations for payments, and internal movement of funds
- Ensure that internal controls are in being followed across all Finance and HR processessuch as vendor payments, offer release to candidates, etc.
Billing & Collections
- Oversee the regular operations of invoicing and collections from our clients
- Ensure that the process of invoicing is being followed at each step starting fromBusiness Handover to raising of invoices to the client
- Work with the Accounts Receivable team for ensuring collections happen on a timelybasis
- Identify exceptions arising in the invoicing and collections process and work withsenior management and business teams to resolve them
- Manage a team of 4-5 reports
- Conduct 1-on-1s with direct reportees on a daily basis. Provide mentorship andconstructive feedback on the approach, quality, and throughput of the final output ofall work done by the reportees
- Responsible for performance management and compliance of processes within theteam including appraisals, monthly ratings, discipline, etc.
- The candidate must have passed both the CA Inter and ICWA exams
- 5 to 10 years experience in Finance & Accounts
- Must have prior team management experience
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
- A team player and hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic,merit oriented environment
- Willing to take feedback and adopt it in their work
- Effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy driven, candid Culture. No Politics.
- Like minded intellectually curious colleagues.
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | Stanford GSB, IIT Bombay)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | IIT Kanpur)
- Tracxn (Tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and dealsourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Devs & professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
- We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clientsinclude Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
- We are funded by SAIF Partners which is a prominent VC fund. Angel investors like Ratan Tata,Nandan Nilekani, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal have also invested in Tracxn.