Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:2678 Applications:615 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:611
Tracxn - Leadership Role - AVP - Business Strategy & Operations - IIT/IIM/NIT (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to join our Leadership in the Business Strategy & Operations Team. You would be handling multiple departments and leading a large team over a period of time and take direct reporting of next-level leadership, who manage different departments.
You will define and pick projects and get respective departments on board. You will be responsible for leading these projects and owning their outcomes from start to finish. Your responsibilities will include Design, Execution, Training, Performance Tracking, Making Improvements among other things.
For ex: You may be required to kickstart sales outbound process. Or work with Marketing to get leads from Quora. Or help Recruitment team design and run interview scheduling process.
1. Design and lead operations of multiple departments :
- Take end-to-end ownership of one or more departments
- Define goals for your departments. This will require a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential
- Define, implement and own the required org structure
- Enable your team to ensure quality delivery in all these departments
2. Design blueprint :
- Divide the solution proposed into multiple projects. Prioritise projects on the basis of impact and effort required.
- Break down the projects further into actionable steps.
- Stitch the different steps together to form one comprehensive blueprint for the project
- Seek input from peers to iterate. Present the blueprint to the senior management to get them on-board
3. Implement :
- Define approach for all the actionable steps
- Build required processes with focus on accuracy, efficiency and scalability. Try to automate as much as possible
- Define and set up KPIs to monitor the health of the project
- Prepare implementation guidelines. Identify resources to work with
- Ensure training of personnel involved and identify specific/periodic training programs if need be.
- Solve queries raised by the team. If similar queries are raised frequently incorporate in the implementation guidelines and train the team.
4. Monitor the growth and health of your Departments :
- Define and set up KPIs to monitor the health of the departments
- Set up a monitoring protocol and design MIS reports
- Escalate in case of any non-compliance to set guidelines, quality issues etc.
- Identify New Projects from Department MIS and reviews. Modify blueprint and processes related to it which may lead to better outcome
5. Take multi-tier reporting of people at leadership roles :
- Conduct 1-on-1s with Heads of your Departments on a daily basis
- Provide mentorship and constructive feedback. Incorporate Tracxn's culture of continuous improvement
- Identify training needs of each person to reach their peak potential. Employ different training and mentoring methods for different team members, as needed
- Determine hiring budgets and plans for current and future personnel requirements
- Define - Who To Hire- for different positions including work profile & experience, education and salary benchmarks
- Responsible for performance management within the team including appraisals, monthly ratings, discipline, etc
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIM / IIT/ NIT)
- 3-6 years of work experience
- Strong team player. Keen interest in mentoring and grooming team members
- High intent of getting things done.
- Strive for excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day.
- Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek continuous feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills. First principles person.
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics.
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues.
- Design System & Processes for High Accuracy, Efficiency and Scalability
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Manage Multi-Tier Reporting
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
Please note - Should be remote working ready till pandemic subsides