Lead Hiring at Tracxn
Views:15325 Applications:1204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1174
Tracxn - Investor Relations Role - IIT/IIM/ISB (2-6 yrs)
About Tracxn :
- Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based Enterprise SaaS company working with Venture Capital Funds and Large Corporates globally to help them track Innovation and Emerging Sectors. Led by Machine Intelligence and a team of Analysts, we provide Information & Research on Private Companies & Emerging Technology Sectors. Think of our offering as next-gen Gartner. Our coverage spans 230+ sectors globally.
- We are backed by institutional investors such as SAIF Partners, and prominent angel investors such as Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal.
- We are a team of ~600 working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
- The Investor Relations position is responsible for managing relations with existing Stakeholders, identifying new Investors, conducting Market Intelligence and helping the Company prepare for strategic exits.
- We are looking for Investment Banking professionals with a minimum of 2 years experience in a front end role involving client interaction, and possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
i. Existing Shareholder Relations
- Manage communication with the Board and Shareholders, including preparation of board presentations, and providing regular updates on the business
- Own the MIS and metrics to be presented to investors. Work with cross-functional teams for preparing the metrics and generating the MIS as per schedule.
- Prepare responses and provide information about the business for ad-hoc requests raised by the board and investors
- Help the founders schedule periodic meetings with the Company's investors
ii. Manage the Fund Raise Process
- Work closely with the founders in developing plans for fund raising activities & investor management for Tracxn.
- Prepare presentations for potential investors and independently manage the outreach and communication process with them.
- Assist the founders and the finance team during fund-raise process, including preparation of Data Room and assisting investors in performing diligence on the Company.
- Provide support on as needed basis for completing the required documentation and to close the fund-raise process
iii. Market Intelligence
- Develop a complete understanding of the products and offerings of the Company's competitors.
- Regularly track the market to remain updated about the competitors, and to identify new competitors.
- Analyse every market activity of the Company's competitors, including any M&A deals and IPOs, and present the findings to senior management.
- Prepare the groundwork for future IPO of the company
- Meet regularly with bankers and develop a thorough understanding of the IPO landscape
- Identify areas of improvement and prepare an action plan for IPO readiness of the company. Work with other departments to execute the plan.
- Track all inbound targets, qualify the leads and prepare the initial rationale / pitch for investment
- Conduct diligence on the targets identified, and assist in closing and integration activities.
- Execute projects for improving the efficiency of all tasks related to the Investor Relations department
- Assist the founders and the business teams on solving ad-hoc problems on as required basis
vii. Internal and External MIS
- Develop a complete understanding of our business, and regularly update the MIS format to reflect the growth in business. Execute projects as required to integrate the updates into the regular MIS creation process.
- Develop an internal MIS covering all departments of the Company. Identify the key metrics for each department based on the maturity of the department, and implement a process to provide regular updates to senior management. These metrics should form the input for decisions around each department.
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIT / IIM / ISB)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a front end investment banking role with client interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Driven and motivated. Should be able to independently solve complex problems
- Strong leadership skills; strong analytical & logical reasoning skills
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Willing to take feedback and adopt it in their work
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | Stanford GSB, IIT Bombay)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | IIT Kanpur)