Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:7741 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tracxn - Finance Executive (0-5 yrs)
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based technology company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital and Private Equity Funds, Fortune 500 Corporates, and professionals working around the startup ecosystem. We are one of the largest providers of data around the start-up ecosystem globally. Our coverage extends to over 330K startups across 230+ sectors in 200+ countries.
We are a team of 750+ working professionals based out of HSR, Bangalore. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
The Accounts Executive will be responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General Ledger. Essential duties and responsibilities include
- Monthly book closing
- Account Receivables - timely reconciliation and follow-up for collections with the relevant stakeholders
- Accounts Payable - thorough validation of bills from compliance, contract and actual service perspective
- Accounting entries for vendor payments
- MIS reporting
- Commerce graduate or MBA in finance
- 0-5 years experience in Finance & Accounts
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
- A team player with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, merit oriented environment
- Willing to take feedback and adopt it in their work
- Effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.