Vice President at Tracxn Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Views:2655 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Tracxn - Company Secretary - ICSI (3-5 yrs)
About The Company:
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital and Private Equity Funds, Fortune 500 Corporates, and professionals working around the startup ecosystem. We are one of the largest providers of data around the start-up ecosystem globally. Our coverage extends to over 330K startups across 230+ sectors in 200+ countries.
We are backed by institutional investors such as SAIF Partners, and prominent angel investors such as Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal.
We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
The Company Secretary will be responsible for overall Secretarial responsibilities and Statutory Compliance for the Company. This position will directly report to the CFO of the Company.
1. Secretarial Compliances:
- Manage all day today secretarial function and record keeping for the Company.
- Manage the secretarial aspects of Board Meetings, AGMs, and other corporate activities including preparation, review, and distribution of Notice, Agenda Items, Minutes of the meetings, and any other documents as applicable.
- Complete the ROC filings of all necessary documents pertaining to the above activities correctly and on time.
- Manage record keeping of all documents related to the above activities.
- Manage the compliance calendar with respect to the above activities and bring any requirements coming out of this to senior management for timely action.
2. Audit Support:
- Properly maintain records of all documents required for Audit such that the Audit process can be completed smoothly.
- Provide support during the Audit process including providing all necessary documents related to secretarial matters, and resolving any queries coming out of these.
3. Diligence Support:
- Create and manage data rooms for the diligence process including access rights, and coordination with internal teams for providing the required documents to investors
- Become a PoC for the investors to get their queries addressed, and ensure that the diligence process is conducted smoothly.
4. Fund Raising Support:
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to complete all applicable documentation for fundraising activities including coordination for the execution of the documents by all parties
- Complete the filings process for the fundraise in a timely manner by preparing all required documentation and getting them vetted and signed off by relevant people
- Assist in the closing process by helping complete all conditions set out for transfer of funds including providing the necessary documentation for the same to the investors
5. Legal Support:
- Manage tickets raised to the internal legal team including assignment of the tickets to the correct person, and coordinating with them to get the tickets resolved in a timely manner
- Provide support in drafting customer contracts by following inputs given from legal head
- Document the amendments made for each customer contract and maintain the database of these contracts
6. FEMA Compliance:
- Maintain compliances with all FEMA norms and complete all required filings on time, including FDI reporting, Advance Reporting Form, FLA returns with RBI, etc.
7. Record Keeping:
- Properly document and maintain records of all compliance related activity
- Prepare and present periodic compliance reports to senior management
- Qualified Company Secretaries with 3-5 years secretarial experience
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality
- A team player with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, merit-oriented
- Willing to take feedback and adopt it in their work
- Effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
What we have to offer:
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Like-minded intellectually curious colleagues.
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential.
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB, IIT Bombay)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)