Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:11126 Applications:640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:610
Tracxn - Business Development Manager - EMEA Market (5-9 yrs)
Tracxn (Tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDevs & professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
We are funded by SAIF Partners which is a prominent VC fund. Angel investors like Ratan Tata, Nandan Nilekani, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal have also invested in Tracxn.
- You will join us as Business Development Manager for EMEA Markets
- This is a front end sales role. You will be directly responsible for driving end-to-end sales of our SaaS product from prospecting to closure. You will be expected to sell to diverse set of clients like Venture Capital funds, Fortune 1000 Corporates, Investment Banks, Accelerators, Incubators etc.
- Apart from your own sales closures, you will also train & manage a team of Business Development Executives and help them with their closures as well.
- The position is based out of Bangalore and does not involve travelling to clients location.
- As you would be dealing with EMEA clients, the timings for this position are 12 pm to 10 pm.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Tracxn's product, customer categories and competitors
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline through outbound. Use Sales Playbook and reach out to the relevant contacts in the accounts assigned to you by sending cold but highly personalised mails
- Reachout to inbound leads in timely fashion and pitch for a demo. Customize the sales pitch according to the prospects and the situation.
- Responsible for closures for the accounts assigned to you. Prepare well for the demos. Take feedback from the peers. Negotiate and handle objections raised by the client independently.
- Review work done by your team. Train and help your team to get better at prospecting/closures.
- Ensure that all the activities are updated in CRM.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Have an experience of 5-9 years
- You are either already working in roles like Sales, Account Management, Pre-Sales, Sales Support etc. or are keen on building a long-term career in sales.
- Exceptional business and analytical skills and ability to run entire sales cycle independently.
- Team handling experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy driven, candid Culture. No Politics.
- Like minded intellectually curious colleagues.
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
- Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)