Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:1908 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:406
Tracxn - Business Development Manager - EMEA Market (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for sales professionals with a keen sense of ownership, drive, and desire to win. In this role, you will identify and reach out to the potential clients of Tracxn. You will need to identify and convey a compelling value proposition of the platform to the prospects and lead new customer acquisition for Tracxn.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop a thorough understanding of Tracxn's product, customer categories and competitors
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline through outbound. Use Sales Playbook and reach out to the relevant contacts in the accounts assigned to you by sending cold but highly personalised mails.
- Reachout to inbound leads in a timely fashion and pitch for a demo. Customize the sales pitch according to the prospects and the situation.
- Responsible for closures for the accounts assigned to you. Prepare well for the demos. Take feedback from the peers. Handle objections raised by the client independently.
- Ensure that all the activities are updated in CRM.
What we are looking for in a candidate :
- Keen on building a long-term career in B2B Inside Sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think on the feet and handle sales objections.
- Have inherent respect for processes and are diligent in keeping their CRMs updated.
- Prior Experience in roles like Sales, Account Management, Pre-Sales, Sales Support etc. (Preferred, not mandatory)
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocratic culture. No politics.
- High Paced Learning.
- Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
Timings - EMEA Shift (12:30 PM to 9:30 PM IST)
Designation - Business Development Manager
Location - Bangalore
Should be remote working ready till pandemic subsides
About Tracxn :
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Matrix Partners,GGV Capital and Large Corporates such as Citi, Embraer & Ferrero.