Vice President at Tracxn Technologies
Views:1101 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Tracxn - AVP - Research - US Market (7-10 yrs)
AVP Research - Night Shift would own the delivery of a department including process adherence, research quality and efficiency. This would involve leading a 2 tier team structure of Research Managers and Researchers. Team size can vary from 10 to 50 people based on the complexity of the process. AVP Research is accountable of delivery of his team output. His role involves implementation of SOPs, ensure complete review of team output, team management and responsible for building a quality collection of interesting companies in assigned sectors and delivering custom research for clients
We offer data and insights on different markets like Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Education, Technology to Venture Funds, Government bodies and Corporates globally to make their investment decisions.
1. End to End responsibility of department delivery and output
2. Ensure 100% review of Department output on a daily basis. Output should be highly relevant and accurate
- Conduct daily 1-on-1s with Managers and provide constructive feedback on the approach, quality and throughput of the final output of all work done
- Proactive review of work done by Managers and Researchers, including review logs of work done by Researchers
- Review end to end work done by 1 Researcher on daily basis
3. Ensure acknowledgement and resolution of all tickets within specified ETA
- Proactively flag issues related to process compliance including non-completion of tasks, errors and deviations from the defined processes
- Allocation of tickets for resolution including raising upward tickets to senior management, assigning downward to your Team Managers and self assigning
- Resolve tickets raised by Managers and Senior management
4. Effectively read and analyse the Department MIS reports
- Always be on top your Department numbers
- Able to identify tickets from the MIS and identify areas to improve efficiency of the department
5. Team Building and Management
- Actively get involved in Hiring process of team members. Interview candidates and take the final call
- Ensure training of team members and identify specific / periodic training programs for the team. Groom each person to reach their peak potential
- Actively monitor and contribute to employee performance management process including appraisals, monthly ratings etc. Ensure compliance of company wide processes within the team including discipline.
6. Understand and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in your department
7. Develop a thorough understanding of the Tracxn platform and its features
8. Provide Daily status update to the Department Head in 1-on-1 meeting. This meeting would also include feedback from Department Head and resolution of tickets
- Comfortable working in Night Shift (6pm-3am IST)
- 7+ years of work experience
- High Intent of getting things done
- Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek Continuous Feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
- Strong Team Player. Keen Interest in Mentoring and Grooming Team Members
What can you expect at Tracxn?
- Meritocracy Driven, Candid Culture. No Politics
- Like Minded Intellectually Curious Colleagues
- Learn to Design System & Processes for High Accuracy, Efficiency and Scalability
- High Paced Learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
- Learn to Manage Multi-Tier Reporting
Neha Singh (ex-Sequoia, BCG | MBA - Stanford GSB)
Abhishek Goyal (ex-Accel Partners, Amazon | BTech - IIT Kanpur)
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, CorpDev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 600+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, Societe Generale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.